It is normal to experience Vag*nall odor from time to time or have a slight odor. But a strong Vag1nall odor might be abnormal and could indicate a problem.
Here are the proper ways to care for your Vag*nal:
1: Depending on your routine every day, you may need to shower daily especially if you notice your Vag1nal smells.
2. After a workout session, make sure that you shower to remove sweat from the body, including down there.
3. Don’t mask odor by using fragrant soap. If possible, use only natural soaps. Soaps that most people use today have chemicals that can upset the natural balance of the Vag1nal and may cause irritation.
4. Only clean the outer part of the Vag1nal as this can worsen the problem.
5. Don’t douche unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Always wipe from front to back to avoid infection. You can use wet wipes or baby wipes to remove dry wipe residue, which can also cause infection.
Things to remember when you use some items in your Vag1nal:
1. Make sure your lubricant is silicone or water based.
2. Don’t use some products around the Vag1nal, such as lotions and others that aren’t meant for Vag1nall use.
3. Go for breathable cotton underwear and make sure you change at least once a day.
4. If you use a tampon, don’t leave it there for too long as this encourages the immune system to respond and attack the foreign object. The same thing happens if a condom breaks and a small piece of it remains in the Vag1nal.
Bacterial growth, poor hygiene, yeast infections, and even hormonal changes can affect the odor of your Vag1nal. If there are other symptoms, such as burning, redness, irritation, and itching in the Vag1nall area, this may be due to an infection. Talk to your doctor as soon as possible to get a diagnosis.
1,426 total views, no views today