1. It’s good for your muscles: Cucumbers contain silica, a trace mineral necessary to keep connective tissue healthy. Add a few slices to your workout water bottle.
3. It’s low calorie: An entire cucumber averages about 45 calories so a few slices in your water is not adding very many additional calories
4. You may drink more water: We like things that taste good. Better tasting water just may prompt you to drink more of it. Cucumber water worked for me.
5. It’s detoxifying: I’ve been encouraged to drink cucumber water as an integral part of juice cleanses.
6. It’s inexpensive: Cucumbers are the 4th most widely cultivated vegetable in the world. Organics cost a bit more, however, relative to other organic fruits and vegetables, they are less expensive.
7. Guests love it: Add some extra wow to your table by adding a pitcher of cucumber water. Most people don’t take the trouble to make it at home, so they appreciate it so much more when served fancy water elsewhere.
8. Making it is easy: It takes just a few minutes to fill a pitcher (or glass) of water and slice a few cucumbers into it.
1,408 total views, no views today